How many times you have posted your blog’s new posts in different Facebook groups / Page to get free traffic as well as blog popularity among Facebook users? This is very time consuming and frustrating. If you are a pro blogger and generates a good revenue by various money making sources like Google Adsense, Infolinks, direct advertising from Buysellads.com and others. Then you can go for PostPlanner – A Schedule Facebook Posts that Rocks. PostPlanner is a Cool Facebook Paid App ($14.95 per month) that can help to promote your business on Facebook. Forget about the posting of your blog post in various Facebook groups / Pages / Profile etc, everything will done by this fantastic App. You don’t have to waste your time on Facebook for Status update, Posting in various groups etc, PostPlanner can help you to stay connected with your Fans / Audiences even when you are offline, just set the schedule for the future posts.
One more attractive feature of PostPlanner – When it updates your Facebook Status on the profile / Page / Group then you don’t loose your identity, have a look at the below mentioned screenshot –
Image Credit – PostPlanner.com
Check the below list for what you can do with PostPlanner –
1. You can select different time zones for different posts.
2. Notification by Email when the post publish.
3. Set a schedule for the future posts.
4. Repeat the scheduled posts at specific intervals according your time zone.
5. Post your content in multiple Facebook pages / Groups in just less than 10 minutes.
- How To Post Blank Facebook Status/Comment – Facebook Tricks
- How To increase website traffic through Facebook- 10 Tips to Increase Traffic
- How To Change Facebook Color or Background Image? Customizing Facebook
- Facebook official plugin for WordPress- Download Facebook WordPress Plugin
- Google Page Rank(PR) Third Update August 2012 – Check Multiple PR’s
- Download Facebook iOS App 5.0 – Now Facebook App Faster & Easier for iPhone & iPad Users
- How to delete Facebook Account Permanently in Just One Click
- What is Tumblr Blog? why we love and prefer it?