Bing seems in leading position with the integration of Facebook and LinkedIn in the search results while Google is still lacking with the integration of Google + only in their search results.
Qi Lu,president of Microsoft’s Online Services Division, had to say in a statement –
“Increasingly, the Web is about much more than simply finding information by navigating a topically organized graph of links, We’re evolving search in a way that recognizes new user paradigms like the growth of the social graph, and will empower people with the broad knowledge of the Web alongside the help of their friends.”
This is the testing phase of Bing Search Beta, so if you a US resident and want to use this beta version of Bing Search, then just go through this link and register yourself there –
Register for New Bing Beta Search
Earlier this year, Google said that it didn’t integrate Facebook and Twitter into their search results. So get ready to use a new experience of search with social integration in Bing Search Engine.
- Google Panda July 2012 Update: “Low Quality Sites” Affected
- Microsoft replaces Hotmail by Outlook.com – More Social & Clean Look
- Facebook official plugin for WordPress- Download Facebook WordPress Plugin
- Watch Live Facebook 2013 Event Online – Facebook’s Search Engine?
- Increase Blog Visibility – Add your Blog to Google Blog Search
- Google Plus Promotion helps to improve Organic Search Ranking [Infographics]
- Confirmed: Google Penguin Update 3.0 (Data Refresh Update) 5 October, 2012
- Facebook Buys Instagram for 1 Billion Dollars – New Photo Sharing Experience