Software giant Microsoft launched Outlook.com which will be eventually replaces Hotmail email services to provide more social and clean user interface to the users. Almost everything in technology changes rapidly, but Emails are relatively constant only interfaces are changed.
In the beginning, when Google first introduced Gmail in 2004, a big competition started among various popular email service providers like Yahoo, Hotmail, AOL etc. Today everything is in front of us whether it is Yahoo, Hotmail or Gmail. Given the trends of today’s technologies such as cloud services and social engagements, Microsoft brought Outlook.com with the integration of Sky Drive (Cloud Storage) and social media integration (Facebook contacts, chat etc). After importing the facebook contacts, user can chat directly with facebook their facebook friends. Outlook’s design is much clean, fresh, decent and modern to make the user’s interface too friendly and easier to use. There are a number of theme colors to switch the overall appearance of the mail interface. If you have an account on Hotmail, Sky-Drive or Live, you can create a new one on Outlook.com, i told to create a new account because you can find your desired username very easily like firstname.lastname@example.org. I already created yogendrasharma at outlook.com using my full name as username. Since this time desired username is easily available, this will results a number of new accounts on Outlook.com.
Finally I conclude that Outlook is the great initiative by Microsoft as per today’s user demands.
- How To Disable Tabs (Primary/Social/Promotion) in New Gmail Inbox Interface
- Microsoft’s Bing Beta Search – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn Integration & Instant Snapshot
- How To Access/Manage Multiple Gmail Accounts – Gmail New feature
- Facebook official plugin for WordPress- Download Facebook WordPress Plugin
- Google launched ‘Google Drive’ – Google Cloud Service integrate with Google Docs
- Yahoo Hacking – 4.5 Lacs Yahoo Passwords Stolen & Posted Online
- Microsoft Office 2013 Consumer Preview – Free Download & Install Offline
- How To Delete Spam Emails Automatically in Gmail