“4 Billion Email addresses”
“294 Billion emails sent daily”
“If all emails were 1mm envelopes arranged vertically, it will be 294,000 KM high”
“1 in 5 Email accounts get hacked”
“90% email sent is spam”
Infographics by: Dropmyemail
So be aware and protect your mails whether they’re important or not. Most of internet users doesn’t believe that their account may hacked as they’re using world’s best secure Email Services but results are before us. Also few people thinks that their emails are not much important who needs a backup! I recommend you to take a fresh backup of all important mails using online free email backup service – Dropmyemail, also delete permanently (don’t keep in trash too) hand to hand all unnecessary or spam mails, & don’t open to read spam emails unless necessary.
Be Careful..Be Secure..Keep Enjoying Internet.
- How To Delete Spam Emails Automatically in Gmail
- LinkedIn Hacked- Change you LinkedIn Password Now – LinkedIn Password Checker
- Cloud Storage Provider Dropbox Hacked: It’s Confirmed on Dropbox Blog
- 4 Reasons Why You Must Protect Your Computer – Basic Tips
- Microsoft replaces Hotmail by Outlook.com – More Social & Clean Look
- What is CAPTCHA Code? Advantages & Applications of Captcha Code
- How To Disable Tabs (Primary/Social/Promotion) in New Gmail Inbox Interface
- How To Batch (Multiple) Reply in Gmail using Google Chrome Extension