How To Delete Spam Gmail Emails Automatically- Gmail is the free, fast, secure and reliable Email system using by million of active users across the world. The most annoying and risky thing is the Spam emails. Since Spamming emails contains viruses, malwares and harmful scripts which can destroy your operating system files or important documents and softwares stored in your hard disk. Mostly we don’t read such mails and to prevent any harm, we can delete or ignore such spam emails without open them but here I’m sharing the Gmail Trick which will delete all the spams emails automatically.
Step by Step tutorial to setup the Gmail for Automatically delete the Spam Emails-
1. First Login to your Gmail Account and Go to ‘Settings‘ (at the right top corner/see below screenshot)
2. Go to Settings -> Filters -> Create A New Filter
3. Now You’ve to enter ‘in:spam’ in the field ‘Has the words‘ and then click on ‘create filter with this search‘ then click on OK.4. Tick on two check boxes ‘Delete It‘ and ‘Also apply filter to 0 matching conversations‘ and then click on ‘Create Filter‘ button.5. Done.
If you really liked this Gmail tricks then please share this with your friends on social networks and Like Us on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
- How To Disable Tabs (Primary/Social/Promotion) in New Gmail Inbox Interface
- 90% Email Sent is Spam – Why Email Backup is Important? (Infographics)
- How To Batch (Multiple) Reply in Gmail using Google Chrome Extension
- How To Delete A Facebook Fan Page Permanently – 3 Simple Steps
- How to delete Facebook Account Permanently in Just One Click
- How To Stop Facebook Videos From Playing Automatically – Change Facebook Settings on Desktop, Android/iPhone App
- How To Access/Manage Multiple Gmail Accounts – Gmail New feature
- Microsoft replaces Hotmail by Outlook.com – More Social & Clean Look