After launching a great cloud storage System ‘Google Drive’ on Tuesday, Now Google has introducing a new social sharing product – Google Plus “Share” Button, this share button is something like as Facebook share button. Google Plus users get benefit of this product to share web pages or articles with their Google Plus friends in the circles. Google Plus Share button makes sharing on Google Plus more easy. As per social reports says that the content sharing on Google Plus is beneficial for the purpose of SEO, so this ‘Share’ button will be more helpful for webmasters and publishers to promote their content on Google. Rick Borovoy, Product Manager of Google +, clarifies on his blog about this new ‘share’ button – “In situation your excursionist found something interesting over your site, occasionally you wish to backed them with an average acclaim (as +1),”
This Google + share button enables the visitors to share the articles or pages with certain individuals, friends in the circles accordingly. The Google Plus share button enables the visitors to share the content again and again, it has no limit to single click only, visitors can share content multiple times as per their mood. Google has offered three sizes for ‘Share’ button – Small, Medium and Large.
This Google Plus “Share” button is publicly released for all webmasters and website or blog publishers. Do you have placed the Share Button on your blog or website? If not, then don’t wait just go to the Google developer network and place the Google Plus “Share” button on your blog to increase a little number of visitors from today.
- Google launched ‘Google Drive’ – Google Cloud Service integrate with Google Docs
- Facebook Buys Instagram for 1 Billion Dollars – New Photo Sharing Experience
- How To increase website traffic through Facebook- 10 Tips to Increase Traffic
- Godaddy Promo Code – 31% Discount No Minimum (Any Purchase) November 2012
- Facebook official plugin for WordPress- Download Facebook WordPress Plugin
- Google Page Rank Second Update May 2012 – Check Multiple PR
- Google Analytics: ‘Content Experiment’ Feature for Content Testing & Optimizing
- Free File Hosting HTML, JS & CSS Files On Google Drive