If you are a website or blog owner or publisher, then it is very important to know how much Organic traffic and Organic Search Ranking affects your Business (including Customers, advertising dollars, affiliates income etc.). Google Plus the social networking powered by Google, obviously the promotion of a blog or website on Google Plus helps to improve the Organic Traffic or Organic Search Ranking.
Image Credit- KrishnaDe
According to some studies, its found that Google Plus Promotion improves Organic Search Ranking. Although Social media engagement and social promotion helps to bring more visitors but a website owner or webmaster can’t totally depends on Social Traffic, Organic traffic is must. So It is very important to know which social networking website helps to bring visitors as well as in SEO. The increase in Google Plus followers (Followers at Google+ Business Page), would be helpful to increase the Organic Search Ranking as much as 14.63%. Although Facebook and Twitter followers shows the website or blog social engagement and popularity, but the recent study says that Google Plus is the best way to promote a blog. Have a look at following full Infographics to take full understanding about Google Plus, Facebook and Twitter Promotion as well as to know more about how increase in Google + Business Page Followers affects overall Organic Search Ranking- Infographics Credit – All Twitter (Click to know more about this Info Graphics)
- Confirmed: Google Panda Data Refresh Update 2013 Affects Low Quality Websites
- Google India Clinic 2012 – Register your website today for free Tips & Analysis from Google
- Facebook Beats Google in World’s Alexa Rank – Facebook #1 Ranking in World
- How To Connect Google Analytics & Webmaster Tools – SEO Tips
- Increase Blog Visibility – Add your Blog to Google Blog Search
- How To increase website traffic through Facebook- 10 Tips to Increase Traffic
- What is Tumblr Blog? why we love and prefer it?
- Confirmed: Google Penguin Update 3.0 (Data Refresh Update) 5 October, 2012