“New data refresh of Panda starts rolling out tonight. ~1% of search results change enough to notice. More context: goo.gl/huekf“
Google Panda is the Google’s search results ranking algorithm, first release in February 2011. This search algorithmic change affects millions of ‘low quality sites’ which goes down in search results while ‘High quality sites’ rank high in top search results. The official also post a reference link along with the panda confirmation. The reference link of webmaster central blog post indicates that this time Google reward “High quality websites” so that they post this link to tell webmasters whether their sites meets the criteria.
Last week, Google made an update for Japanese & Korean audiences only. The official tweeted-
“We’re launching Panda for Japanese & Korean. <5% of queries affected (no other languages affected today). Context: goo.gl/eodS2“.
- Confirmed: Google Panda Data Refresh Update 2013 Affects Low Quality Websites
- Confirmed: Google Penguin Update 3.0 (Data Refresh Update) 5 October, 2012
- Google Panda Update 3.7 Version – Official Panda Update 8 June 2012
- Microsoft’s Bing Beta Search – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn Integration & Instant Snapshot
- Increase Blog Visibility – Add your Blog to Google Blog Search
- How To Download Facebook Videos HD | Facebook Video Downloader Free
- Google Page Rank(PR) Third Update August 2012 – Check Multiple PR’s
- Google India Clinic 2012 – Register your website today for free Tips & Analysis from Google