on 22 January, 2013, Google again made a algorithmic change/refresh in Google Panda Algorithm which affects 1.2% of English queries.Below is the real tweet or official confirmation of Google about this data update/refresh-
If you’re running a blog or website with unique and regular updated fresh content without doing any bad/black SEO like Keyword stuffing, spammers, fake traffic through any software/script etc. then you should not be worry about this panda update, it will surely help to make a good SERP or SEO (search engine optimization) for your website.
This Panda Data Update 2013 affects the ranking of low quality sites in the search results or sometimes it may completely drops the organic traffic of such poor sites so be aware and do the blogging under the google webmaster guidelines.
Read More about High Quality Websites SEO
If I’m talking about my blogs then i say only Thank You Google because after this panda update, the organic traffic to all of my blogs including bloggingaster.com increases and works like a charm. So I’m happy with this data refresh. What about your blogs/websites – Organic Traffic Increases or Drop? Please comment below to say about your traffic-
- Confirmed: Google Penguin Update 3.0 (Data Refresh Update) 5 October, 2012
- Google Panda July 2012 Update: “Low Quality Sites” Affected
- Google Panda Update 3.7 Version – Official Panda Update 8 June 2012
- Google India Clinic 2012 – Register your website today for free Tips & Analysis from Google
- Google Page Rank Second Update May 2012 – Check Multiple PR
- Google Plus Promotion helps to improve Organic Search Ranking [Infographics]
- Google Page Rank First Update 2013 – Check Multiple PR
- How To Connect Google Analytics & Webmaster Tools – SEO Tips