Google PR is an algorithmic change in the existing websites on the internet, ranked by Google according to their quality backlinks, outbound links, website layout and structure, website authority, domain authority etc. It’s a measure of Search Engine Results Pages (SERP), higher the PR, better the position of the site in Google Search. This is one of the most important factor in terms of SEO (search engine optimization). Mostly, it also plays important role when a website is going to sell or buy, higher the page rank, higher the website value. It differs for different websites ranked from 0 to 10, for example- The Google PR of Facebook.com is 9.It is not necessarily that each websites got increase in PR, sometimes it may decreases e.g. from PR 3 to PR 1. It is also possible that a blog/site’s PR keep similar like this blog (bloggingaster.com) doesn’t get any change in its PR (2).
How To Check Google Page Rank (Multiple)-
If you’ve multiple blogs/sites and need to check all at once then you should use the MultiPageRank to check multiple PR’s at once (max 7) one url per line.
When Next Page Rank Is Scheduled To Update?
Probably, the next Google Page Rank will be updated on around 8 May, 2013 (first week of May), it is just an expectation not confirmed.
Don’t wait anymore and check your blog or site’s updated page rank and share it with us in comments.
- Google Page Rank Second Update May 2012 – Check Multiple PR
- Google Page Rank(PR) Third Update August 2012 – Check Multiple PR’s
- Google Pagerank PR Update December 2013 – Multiple PR Checker Tool
- Confirmed: Google Penguin Update 3.0 (Data Refresh Update) 5 October, 2012
- Google Panda July 2012 Update: “Low Quality Sites” Affected
- Google India Clinic 2012 – Register your website today for free Tips & Analysis from Google
- Confirmed: Google Panda Data Refresh Update 2013 Affects Low Quality Websites
- How To Check IP Address Using Google Search – What is my IP address?