The blog or website itself is not everything until it gets a good amount of traffic. The good amount of traffic depends on your SERP (Search Engine Results Pages), the SERP depends on various factors such as Page Layout, Site Speed, Image Optimization, Social Engagement and the most important is unique quality content. There are many online resources where we can check and analyze the site and generate a full report but here the name Google matters. Google India Clinic 2012 offers a free analysis of the websites submitted to the clinic. Google experts analyzes the submitted sites and then give advice for the improvement of the site that will be helpful for your site visibility in Google’s organic search results. The advice given by Google experts is very useful for website owners and webmasters to improve the organic search rankings.
What is Google Clinic 2012 ? How to Register a blog / website to Google India Clinic 2012?
Google India brings a new idea ‘Google India Clinic 2012’ to help webmasters to improve their site’s organic search rankings. This is the Google’s clinic for your blogs or websites just like a Doctor’s clinic for patients. Just follow the below link to Register your blog or website at Google India Clinic 2012 –
Remember – You must have already registered for Google Webmaster Tools. So if your site is not registered on Google Webmaster Tools then first register your site at Webmaster Tools then apply for Google Clinic 2012.
Last Date of Registration – You can register or submit your site at Google India Clinic 2012 till 14 May, 2012.
This is the good opportunity for every Indian website publisher to take free valuable advice about their site from Google through Google Clinic 2012, just submit your site url and few details to Google, remaining will done by Google.
For more information regarding Google India Clinic 2012 – Check out the official Google India’s blog here.
- How To Connect Google Analytics & Webmaster Tools – SEO Tips
- Google Plus Promotion helps to improve Organic Search Ranking [Infographics]
- Image Mismatch – Google’s Image Search Latest Manual Action Penalty (Anti-Hotlinking)
- Confirmed: Google Panda Data Refresh Update 2013 Affects Low Quality Websites
- How To Choose A Best Domain Name For A Blog or Website – Effective Tips (Must Read)
- How To Add humans.txt file to wordpress blog – Advanced SEO Tips
- How To Add Custom Domain in Blogger (Blogspot) – 3 Simple Steps (Beginner Tutorial)
- Increase Blog Visibility – Add your Blog to Google Blog Search