It’s time to move on the latest version of Gmail app with lots of new features, design, easier and more faster experience.
There are a number of new features introducing in this redesigned app with great look and feel and a lots of improvements in official Gmail app for iOS.
What’s new in Gmail App Version 2.0 for iPhone & iPad
Infinite scrolling in message lists,
Profile picture in messages,
New animations and transitional sleeky and cleaner look,
Introduces Auto-complete feature (suggest keyword when you type) in Search to save your precious time,
Google+ Direct Connection
You can make comment and +1 on Google+ posts directly within the post,
You can respond to various invites through Google calender,
Multiple Account Support
This is the features for which you’re waiting from a long time. Yes, now you can Sign In to upto 5 Gmail accounts and can switch to another account with few taps.
How To Download & Install the app
You’ve to download & Install iTunes first for Mac and PC users to download any iOS app from Apple store.
Check out the few screenshots of the app-
- Google Chrome Web Browser 20 Dev Version [20.0.1096.1] – Free Download
- Download Facebook iOS App 5.0 – Now Facebook App Faster & Easier for iPhone & iPad Users
- VLC Beta (NEON Version) Media Player for Android – Free Download
- Facebook Launches App Center – Facebook App Center on Android, iPhone & iPad
- Free download Opera Mini 7.0 Mobile Browser for Android (.apk file)
- Google Chrome Latest Version Free Download (Offline Installer)
- How To Batch (Multiple) Reply in Gmail using Google Chrome Extension
- How To Manage WordPress Blog on Android – ‘WordPress For Android’ Free App