How To Use Google Drive To Host Files for Free:
1. Create a New Folder, ex. ‘Host Files’ and make it’s sharing settings to ‘Public On The Web‘ (refer this link to learn How to Change the Sharing Settings of a folder/file on Google Drive)
3. Preview your HTML files easily. Upload HTML file, open it and you’ll see an ‘Preview‘ button in the toolbar. Example HTML File.
4. You can share (copy) the URL of the file and can share with others or use it wherever you want.
Enjoy the Google Drive As Free File Host.
If still you’ve any query, then leave a comment below, i’ll be happy to answer.
- Google launched ‘Google Drive’ – Google Cloud Service integrate with Google Docs
- How To Check PHP Code In Uploaded File / Text Area – PHP Security
- How To Delete Spam Emails Automatically in Gmail
- [How To] add Google Plus ‘Share’ Button – Google Plus Share Button Released officially
- Google/Samsung Chromebook 249$ Full Specifications & Features – Order Now
- [How To] Compile & Execute a C/C++ Program – C Programming Basics
- Whatsapp Plus – New Messaging App of Whatsapp (New Version) Features
- How To Add humans.txt file to wordpress blog – Advanced SEO Tips