Status Alert: Hey, all. We’re aware of the trouble people are having with our site. We’re working on it.
— Go Daddy (@GoDaddy) September 10, 2012
The main question is that who is the man behind this attack? After few hours, One of the member of Anonymous hacker group (AnonymousUs3r) tweeted and claimed that they are behind this Godaddy attack and took responsibility of the same-
More than 12 hours has passed, but still there is no official confirmation that how much more time they would take to restore their servers and services back.
In the early morning, Godaddy confirmed that most of the websites are back online and they’re working for others and control centers. Also, they said that there is no compromise with Customer Data. So, if you’re thinking about your personal data safe or not then don’t worry.
Most customer hosted sites back online. We’re working out the last few kinks for our site & control centers. No customer data compromised.
— Go Daddy (@GoDaddy) September 11, 2012
- Godaddy 2.99$ .COM Domain Promo Code September 2012 – Cheap Domain Names
- Godaddy 0.99$ domain promo code May-June 2012 – Cheap Domain Name Registration
- Godaddy India: Customer Care Center in India- Pay via Credit, Debit Card, Net-Banking, Mobile Payments & Cash Cards
- Godaddy 4.95$ Domain Promo Code September 2012 – Cheap Domain Registration
- NameCheap Web Hosting 50% Discount Coupon Code September 2012
- Godaddy 0.99$ domain promo code June 2012 – Cheap Domain Name Registration
- Godaddy 1$ (0.99$) .COM Domain Coupon Code 2013 – Bulk Domains Transfers
- Godaddy 2.95$ .COM Domain Registration & Transfer Promo Code October 2012