Today on Tuesday 24 April 2012, Google has officially released its cloud Service‘Google Drive’. Company officially announced about “Google Drive” on Google official Blog. Google Drive is the Google cloud storage system just like DropBox, MS SkyDrive, Box.com and others. Google Drive is the place where you can create, share, collaborate and keep all of your data (upto 5 GB at Free) and can access that data or content from anywhere on the web, using the apps in your devices. You can upload your data including videos, photos, documents, PDF etc. upto 5 GB storage which is facilitated at free of cost or you can upgrade your account with few dollars yearly, to increase the storage on the cloud. The Google cloud service ‘Google Drive’ is integrated with Google Docs to make it more efficient to create, share and collaboratecontents on the cloud, as users already familiar with Google Docs.
There is a list of upgrade storage features, just pay few dollars to expand your storage on the Google Cloud-
1. Upgrade Storage to 25 GB at 2.49 $ monthly,
2. Upgrade Storage to 100 GB at 4.99 $ monthly,
3. Upgrade Storage to 1 TB at 49.99 $ monthly.
Remember– When you go for any above upgrade plan, then your Gmail account storage also expands to 25 GB automatically.
This time Google Drive is available for your PC and Mac, also Google has released an Google Drive app for android devices. Google Drive will be available very soon for your iPad and iPhone.
There are few special features of Google’s cloud service ‘Google Drive’ –
1. Powerful Search – You can search your documents, files, photos, videos or anything store on the Google’s cloud, Google added the power of Google’s search to Google Drive to give fast user experience.
2. Fast and Secure Access to Content – Your content on the Google’s cloud is completely secure, so don’t worry about the security of your content, It’s the Google Product. Also, you can experience a fast access to your online document even it is a Presentation, PDF, Doc file, Image or Video.
3. Create and Collaborate – Since Google Drive is integrated with Google Docs, you can create and manage your Spreadsheet, Presentation or Doc files online, also you can share your content with your friends or colleagues, add comments or can reply to their comments, receive notifications when your content is shared or anyone make comment on them.
At Last, I want to ask a question from you readers, Do you really Like Most Awaited Google’s Cloud Serive ‘Google Drive’ Comment Here –